- On-site commissioning and function tests of our machines at customers
- Independent implementation of fault analyzes and solving problems as a contact person on site
- Maintenance, repair and training at the customer’s site
- Sound technical advice to customers for sustainable customer satisfaction
- Documentation of the service assignments in suitable systems for transparency and knowledge retention
- Machine conversions as part of option expansions
- Collaborate with the service team to design and improving processes for the best possible customer service
In addition, it is particularly important that:
- You enjoy dealing with customers in a service-oriented manner, even in difficult situations
- You are not insecure about facing unknown problems – you are motivated to find a solution!
- You enjoy working in a team and have organizational and communication skills.
- In critical cases, you are willing to provide support beyond normal working hours and to support customers on site (willingness to travel: 100%)
- You work independently, in a structured and reliable manner
Bring these strengths with you:
- Completed technical training in the field of mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, machining
- Experience as a service technician or in maintenance
- Good technical understanding (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic)
- Knowledge and experience with CNC controls
- Good verbal and written language skills in German and English
- A car driver’s license
Janina Ganter will answer any further questions you may have,
+49 7724881-703 email@example.com.